PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 10:41
Crinklstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those of you wanting to join EK:

Do yourselves a favor and give yourselves a fair go. Come and have a look then make an informed decision. While there is truth to some of the posts, I would look past all the negativity and come and see for myself. The popular opinion on some these posts is very negative. Someone once told me never believe popular opinion, because it is usually wrong and half truths are whole lies. You need to ask yourslef the question: Why would someone shoot the "cow that provides him milk"? Ask yourselves: Why are some of these guys running the airline down and running me down in the process. The answer is very simple. They have a very dark agenda that goes beyond anything on these forums. They have something to gain by discouraging others from joining. All they care about is their bellies and what they can get out of the airline. I just tell it how it is despite the insults. When people start insulting others on public forums like these you can tell the character of a man and this screams of desparation.

Maybe a handful will listen to the negativity and stay away from EK but the smart man or woman will look beyond that.

For the record I don't work for management, and am not in recruitment or am I being paid to say nice things about the airline. I am just a regular guy who loves flying airplanes and doing a good job. I take pride in what I do and try to stand for truth and really really don't like negative people. I just thought I would do someone out there a favor by telling the truth for a change.

Before I joined a few years ago, I looked here to get some advice on how things were and out of 10 naysayers, I got 2 who really gave me an unbiased view of EK. I joined and have no regrets. Sure there are issues but I don't sweat the small stuff because there is more to life than those little things that others try to make into big things.

So I hope this helps and wish you luck with whatever decision you are going to make.

Crinklstein