PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2007, 08:52
chuks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joke for the day...

A Nigerian and a Malaysian are at school together in London. After graduation they keep in touch, promising to visit each other at home when they get the chance. After ten years the Malaysian tells the Nigerian to come visit him at home. He has a government job and life is good.

When he gets there the Nigerian sees a beautiful house with a Mercedes in the drive. That evening the Malaysian asks the Nigerian to look out across the way at the new motorway and the new bridge. 'You see that?' he asks. 'Ten percent,' waving his hand at everything he has.

'Ah-ah! You must come to see me in my country!' replies the Nigerian. 'I have a government job too!'

The Malaysian goes for it. He finds the Nigerian living in a small palace with a Rolls-Royce in the driveway, very impressive indeed. That evening the Nigerian asks the Malaysian to look out across the way at the new motorway and the new bridge. The Malaysian says that all he can see out there is a dirt track and a rickety wooden bridge. 'You see now? One hundred percent,' says the Nigerian.