PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin UK - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2007, 18:07
johnezy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi all!

well i had my interview today (31st jan) it was at concorde house which is the virgin crew room. The day was really good, the recruitment team did a fantastic job to try and ensure everyone felt welcomed and comfortable, they really eased my nerves. The day went very fast and i got through to the 2 to 1 interview at the end. My interview felt quite rushed and it kind of took me unaware but i think i managed to answer all the questions as best i could and i know full well that the recruitment team know exactly what they want to see and hear. It may even have been that they had already made their minds up.

the day was fantastic and nothing to be too worried about. all i have to do now is wait and see, this is the frustraiting bit!!! i'm so excited to hear how i did. as soon as i know i will let you all know. well done to everyone who had their interview today and those who are waiting, best of luck and don't worry too much about it, the team are very good and also want the day to be fun and i garuntee it will be !! lol