PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jazeera Airways
Thread: Jazeera Airways
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2007, 14:50
Lost at fl345

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i would like to add something to this on going argument..... im a jazeera airways f/o and have been for the past year, previously i was in kuwait airways, a government owned airline and am a kuwaiti national so job security guaranteed and pretty much command guaranteed!!
However i decided to leave for a chance for a faster upgrade and u say SurvivedJZR that the company is full of liars and it was hell on earth....
For my experience in jazeera has been pleasant..... For the reason of it not being fantastic is the fact that flying 99 hours a month is something im not used to at the start but i stuck in there and now enjoying the fruits of my labour as my command upgrade is next year..... march to be exact instead of waiting another 8 years in kuwait airways.
So u sir are accusing the company of being lairs and using u as a scapegoat (which btw i heard of ur story in the beirut.... VERY SHALLOW) maybe they spiced it up but never the less it was very low.
The company has been keeping their promises with all the crew as much as they can, remember they put the airlines considerations first then u!!!!
i recommend any f/os to join jazeera it is hard work like working for any low cost carriers but the rewards are fruitful even leaving a government secured jobs!!!