PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oz Blackhawk Reported Crashed Into Sea Near Fiji
Old 2nd Dec 2006, 23:26
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by robsrich

Wot I am saying is: pollies go home and stop scoring points!
Katter, a pollie? i don't think so.

not confusing the very noble charasmatic father (from whom the current one inherited the fed seat of Kennedy) with the pretending useless son are you Rob? Is Townsville even in the seat of Kennedy?

His dad, bless him, was I think minister for the army at one time, helped the family of a close mate of mine considerably when certain person was in a 'spot' of bother in vietnam.

His dad's brother, Bertie was very funny, a laughing very likeable rouge who liked a drink, did a bit of copper gouging, SP bookie that sort of thing.

His greatest claim to fame was driving off from the Kajabbi races one year with his partner in crime - bookie mate Bob Backash - and to the amusement of the late night bar revellers drove for some considerable time until stopping at a signpost to look for directions. The sign? it said - 2 Furlongs!

young Bob , none of that!

Me thinks he has woken up that Barnaby Joyce may knock him off as OZ's most dim pollie and has hence engaged his mouth.

There have been no adverse comments from pollies of substance that I have seen, other than some mention of condolence and praise from PM