PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bachelor in Aviation?
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2006, 10:58
4PW's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In answering your question, there is this to consider:

Preparation is everything.

Interviewers can smell it, taste it and see it in a candidate as soon as he or she walks through the door.

I know this for a fact.

My friend and colleague sits down to interview cadets for a major airline. He and his fellow interviewers are constantly disappointed by the abject lack of preparation at the most fundamental level in all but a few candidates.

Guess who gets the job, every time.

If you can't begin sentences with capital letters, it may be an indication of your lack of apparent readiness to apply yourself and prepare for an interview, in this case, as a cadet. I don't know this, which is why I used the word 'may'. But one thing is for sure. The only indication of your preparedness here, on this forum, is your use of English grammar.

Am I right?

Additionally, Wings' post deals with your latter question precisely. It is odd that you have to ask him to repeat what he's said: "Get a licence and get out there."

Come on, man. You can do better than this. You can and you should. Have faith in yourself and give it all you have got. Don't see my criticism as disheartening, and don't rely on a bloody cadetship.

Beg, borrow or work and save hard, just don't steal. Get the coin and get a licence.

And start your sentences properly next time...