PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - upgrade failure rates / sacked while in trainig
Old 13th Nov 2006, 10:15
ACMS

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
We did the JFK RT, and had about 25 mins to spare at the end. No corners were cut I assure you. Same with the EDDF EDDK PC.
I spent 8+ years on the 400 flying through the night across the Pacific, I know what you feel like believe me.
I too get pissed off seeing friends CAT B and D.
However 9 times out of 10 there is a reason for it. They just wont tell you the full story.
I agree the Star chamber system is flawed, it should not exist. If you are not good enough you shouldn't get a 4 bar flight in the first place.
Lets not forget the politics of CX, unfortunatly it does exist and sometimes it causes a few good men to fall along the way. PLAY THE GAME.
The 3 most important letters in Cathay........- O I C -
What am I trying to say here????????
Nothing is perfect, true CX have a few hiccups who doesn't? I've seen a lot of good guys sail through the system without a scratch. So the system does work. A few will fall by the wayside, shouldn't happen but some guys just aren't up to it.
Put the work in, study the books, keep your mouth shut, take what's offered, stop wanting freebies and you will make it.
We now have a lot of good trainers, sim instructors and checkers in CX. Most of the old lot have gone or will go very soon.
The glass is half full, not half empty.
PLAY THE GAME