PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's the GO at GO-FLY
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2001, 19:38
glider insider

as a non-flyer I cant comment on the rostering issues...as yet we have not oreded any NG a/c ( as far as I know)...but like any airline the fleet is always under review. At present we are basing most of our crews at STN, though I believe an advert went out for crew to be based at both EDI and GLA due to the high number of domestic flights being operated. I dont think we will be basing crews at BRS for the moment, although in the future as Go expands this might prove necessary. I think a lot of W flying will be taking place to avoid too many night stops at BRS. As regards post KLM bid...no definite news on the sale process although apparantly it is still on track, Go should definitely be able to survive on it's own , we are ahead of the forecast that was given to BA upon start up and we are going up to 15 or 16 a/c this summer with I think more due during winter as well.
Press speculation continues about Go, but this is purely speculation in the abscence of major news, I think press might be frustrated by the lack of sale process news, but commercial reasons have stopped the Go management team and BA saying more.