PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2006, 19:34
carousel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jack_essex
Every day passengers miss their flights at STN becasue it has been taking over an hour to get through security! When you check in on time I would be furious if I missed my flight becasue of the mess at security. Passengers take it out on the airlines when they get told they have missed the flight, it is BAA they need to be complaining to.
I suppose that the delays (actualy up to two hours) are all due to BAA security staff causing holdups so they can stay on and do a bit of overtime, or could it be that PAX are so stupid that the think that nobody will notice their extra bag (one bag only)their bottle of water (no liquids) their hairgel,deoderants,liquid makeup,cigarette lighters, and all the other items clearly listed on notices websites and various media releases that the traveling public think only apply to others, which are then discovered at central search and then argued over slowing the whole process. Send them all through NAKED WITH NO BAGGAGE and see how the delays are reduced.