PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and "Priority Boarding"
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2006, 21:08
CARR30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wildweeble
. Perhaps I haven't made my point entirely clear. The issue under discussion here is priority board for families with young children.
The point is whether or not they want to stump up a meagre £2/€3 for a priority boarding pass and I don't think that encouraging a cabin revolt in retaliation is a very apposite response. I'd like to think that us passengers might have the courtesy to switch seats if children were distressed by separation. How do you suppose families manage on train journeys which are often longer than FR's Euro-hops and have the additional distraction of intermediate stops?

Specifically I've never been treated like 'scum' by Ryanair staff, I don't think that banning LPG in the tunnel is 'silly' and I don't think that flying with professional, qualified aircrew will ever be analogous to laying on a railway track.

This is, of course, leading nowhere, but I'm genuinely curious as to why these discussions about Ryanair's commercial decisions always descend into such hyperbolic nonsense.