PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and "Priority Boarding"
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2006, 18:32
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Final 3 Greens
Hi FBW
I received the news that a very good italian carrier (no F3G,not AZ!!! ) is starting flights between my city and London, that means BYE BYE FR!!!
Do you mean Meridiana?
They do great sandwiches
No honey! Although I love their sandwiches! AP will start flying to my city although apparently a "partner carrier" will operate the flight with an ARJ70, so could be anybody.......but with the Lufthansa name attached to their brand I have never had any problem with AP, and to top it up their CRJ900 are absolutely stunning and a real pleasure to fly on. The crew have always been so professional and so kind too, which does make a difference for me (working in the same business you develop a critical approach, in good and bad!!)

And....silly me I have just found out that BMI fly to PMO from LHR so I now know how I am going to take my little bundle of screams on holiday next year......you see 2007 will be a MOL free year for me!

FBW

PS: I agree entirely with what you've been saying in this thread and I do wish I could have some of those people who think FR customer service is the best on one of my flights...there's a difference between feeling hassled and having to stick with it or having people around you who will try to take the hassle away from you. Sometimes you pay more for it but not always, you just have to be smart and find the best deal!