PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair and "Priority Boarding"
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2006, 20:54
jack_essex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boarding flights to Murcia, Girona and Almeria etc. when there are around 40/50 kids onboard then you start to see that charging to get on first is a good thing. If you are travelling without children and check in first you have to wait for all these kids and their parents to get on first ( and most of the time the whole family of 7 people think they should get on first becuase they have 1 child). By the time you have finished the pre boards, half the flight is already boarded. A lot of families check in last, then push to the front of the que shouting they have kids. The one thing I don't agree with is charging to use the online check in service. I thought that this was an incentive not to bring bags and to bypass the check in. I know it's only £2 but that's not really the point. I completely agree with them charging for pre boards but not, to use the web check in. I guess there will be a limit of how many pre boards there can be. Would be fun to sell a pre board 'pass' to everyone on the plane. lol.