PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 22:11
Captain_Hook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chances of resit

I want to share my little experience...

First of all I would like to mention that I made it thru to stage 3, which I am going to attend on the 25th of October, without knowing pprune and I just realized what an useful source of informations it is, and I wanna contribute as well to help all of you guys wannabe pilots.

I failed my Stage 2 in March and been invited to resit stage 2 last week. I was there on the 25th of September, so anyone who was there please let me know whether u passed or not. Before starting me and the guys "ironically" asked if we could resit one more time in case we would gate close to pass, and the lady there (don't know her name, my bad) said we've been very lucky to be invited back, because now the policy of the company has changed and they're not inviting applicants back for reassessments!!

I know this will sound like a big disappointment to many of you who still have to go thru Stage 2, but before setting the alarm I would like to verify facts! Has anyone of you attended Stage 2 over the past 2/3 weeks and been given the chance to resit in 6 months time? Or did anyone of the CTC team mention this possibility when you attended stage 2? (they did when I attended first time)

Also, was she referring just to stage 2 or to all the stages of the selection process? So, same question to anyone who has recently gone thru stage 3 or 4 and failed... have you guys been invited for a resit?

Let's try to make this clear as soon as possible!!

Best luck to all of you going thru the selection process!!!

Hook