PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2006, 23:06
jb2_86_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys. I am new to the forum, and looking forward to making my mark!

Heard about the forum and how great it is from Volent77 when we met before our phase 2 ctc tests on the 29th.

Very unfortunatly, I did not succeed, very gutted but not too suprised. I found them quite difficult and the instructions (especially for the concentration test) were god-awful.

I am definatly going to reapply, there isnt a thing in this world that is going to stop me becoming a pilot, Ill even sell my mother and fund it all myself - well that will get me a lesson or two anyway ha ha.

I have a question for other ctc-ers - what kind of percentage of prospective students who fail initially at phase 2, eventually go on to get on the course? Bob at Stour Villa told me they get alot of people returning to resit the aptitude tests and interview stages.

As long as it is offered, I expect to do a helluva lot better if I may resit the aptitude test, my nerves were off the rails while I was there and I was becoming very overwhelmed. Now I know what to expect and understand the tests, I belive I can produce some much better results!

Ill keep battling away, destined to be a pilot I am certain!

John