PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nurse fury at Ryanair as woman dies on flight from Italy
Old 30th Sep 2006, 17:21
alibaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is a "utility kit" kit onboard RYR a/c. If MOL didn't talk about it then so be it. As we all know he gets alot of things wrong.

I think ezybus summed it up perfectly as to one of the few reasons why you don't give drugs to PAX.

"He would have been told this as the crew are not permitted to administer paracetamol to anyone who may be / or have been under the influence of alcohol. The crew are not to know when the last intake of alcohol was, so therefore could be giving drungs out whiles pax is tanked up! That crew member was in her right not to give out any, and the easiest way to say no is that there are none on board. Why didn't you buy any in the terminal?????"

I think the thread has gone off track slightly because people are digging at anything to blame RYR.

I am no fan of RYR, let me make that clear. In terms of employee and PAX rights, RYR is disgusting. There is probably no other company like RYR out there, which is so determined to make money at anyone’s expense or health. Unfortunately that is RYR and it's management. Until this changes, we have a choice though and if you don't like em don't fly em. Simple.

Last edited by alibaba; 30th Sep 2006 at 23:18.