PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nurse fury at Ryanair as woman dies on flight from Italy
Old 29th Sep 2006, 08:20
woodpecker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alibaba,

BA have the sealed first aid kits on all services, which when opened have to be returned to the supplier for checking/restocking. This from what MOL stated during the interview happened on the Ryanair flight in question. He suggested that there were three of these kits on the aircraft (he was even going to sent one of the kits to the interviewer). There was no mention of any other "utility" kit being available.

BA have the "face mask" readily available in the "utility" kit, They even gave us all one of them during the SEPT (training) day one year. I still carry it in my wallet. It is called the Resusci Face Shield supplied by Laerdal Medical. Sensibly it has a "CPR reminder" on the back.

If Ryanair do carry a "utility" kit (over and above the IAA requirements) what does it contain? Why I ask is that a while back a fellow passenger (one of a party returning from a stag do!) wanted something for a severe headache (not sure if the word migraine was used). He was told that there was nothing on board.