PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Company provided Accommodation
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2006, 02:51
kamaciwa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Herb,
I normally have to read your post 2 to 3 times before I can actually understand what you are getting at. Sorry mate, my English is getting bad to worst.

You’re probably going to end up telling people the same story later on if this thread continues. I’m absolutely amazed with your consistency hammering EY even when you claimed you’ve never worked there but recently left EY. I never wonder why you left Herb. With a racist and pilot wannabe brain like yours, you probably got kick out from whatever place you came from anyway.

You must be a rookie in expat world herb (if you are one), this probably your first job away from your fabulous little life back home. See more places, meet more people and you’ll appreciate more know what you have.

All the airline I’ve served were all fantastic in their own way with their own little flaw. Stay as long as I like, pack off whenever I like….. Whining is for little girl herb. Nobody join the airline because one miserable guy telling you a beautiful grandmother story during the interview, that's pathetic. Man, what a rookie.
So back to your steno work herb before your boss got to the office.