PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - buy yourself a 737 job in HK!!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2006, 04:52
Coastrider26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anybody know why my last post(s) was deleted was it because I used the word criminal?? Or was it simply because of my nickname for flyingbitch?? If so I'm more than happy to edit the content.

In short the facts we know so far:

- Otto V. & his late wife both ran a social welfare scam source for this information is the Nieuwe Revu article as published above and Mr v. never approached this magazine to have it rectified.

- ASG(-JET) Is based in the U.S. and all contracts between ASG and students are "American" contracts.
Flyingb!tch says he/she has copies of a verdict by Supreme court in Amsterdam that ASG(-JET) did nothing wrong. Why would a Dutch court even touch a case like this based on US Laws

- Otto V. ripped a number of pilots off

- All posts defending mr V. had less than 5 posts total on pprune and showed a lot foul langauge
instead of hard evidence.

- Lufthansa (GECAT) do not require a MCC course to do the 737 rating. However if you want to add a rating to a JAR issued license you do require one.
For the people reading this thread I think you all know what went on so please choose wisely.

- Flyingb!tch got his/her facts wrong most of the time. I.e. number of posts made by people this shows the person in question is not very precise in gathering information.

I'm sure I forgot to mention things I have posted previously but as most people that read them can confirm they we're all pretty long stating hard evidence. But I must admit they also contained some sentences I shouldn't have used this "heated" debate. I think I've made my point and this will be my last post on this subject (for now).

Coastrider26

Last edited by Coastrider26; 22nd Aug 2006 at 05:34.