PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Socata Reviews ?
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2006, 20:09
The Cardinal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reading the original post again, I note the poster requested information on 3 types, not one, and his preamble suggested that list might not be complete.

What loewy should understand is, like a car, a boat, or any review of any product, the review will reflect the opinions, biases and preferences of the tester, and may not be objective.

Further, in General Aviation there are more ‘old wives tails’ that either no longer have any basis, or never had any basis, than in any other field I’ve ever encountered, never the less they are repeated and still believed.

In short loewy, my suggestion is look around, see what you like, what attracts you, then pay your money and take your choice. Regard renters opinions* with suspicion, don’t pick anything really out of the mainstream, and enjoy your purchase.

*(When looking for expert opinion, speak to owners not to renters; renters are wannabe’s who do not have the courage to put their money where their opinions are. England is so full of ‘experts’ who cannot afford to own what they are ‘expert’ in, it’s sickening. It’s like getting advice on marriage from someone who’s never been married!)

Fly safe,
The Cardinal.