PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC holdpool (ATPers)
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2006, 16:46
Saffer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps someone from CTC can answer this question for me, or at least someone who’s reliably informed.

Are CTC actually still currently providing cadets and ATP’s to their other “partner airlines”?

Are they in a situation now whereby they are running monthly AQC’s as a means of generation turnover without there necessarily been a demand?

Any CTC guys who have now ended up working in ops, having given up their previous well paid jobs, are going to be suffering from a severe loss of earnings, based on the assumption that they are still going to only be paid their £1000.00 per month for six months only once their line training starts.

As opposed to a situation whereby they could have been called forward for a TR once EZY could logistically provide a smooth transition into line training, six months later moving onto full FO’s pay…

Bit of a worrying situation for us that are about to start the AQC and something I would just like to settle in my mind, or at least be able to gauge my expectations going forward?

Any positive feedback would be much appreciated!