PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Overseas Based Jetstar Flight Attendants
Old 15th Aug 2006, 11:20
Luv2surf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOA

LOA..

I never once complained about the "pitiful" pay we were on in AKL. I simple stated that our pay scale changed when we were taken over by jetconnect and the thai crew are on a good wicket compared to alot of others (Even those that used to fly for UA & NWA were on worse basic salary).

I know i knew the conditions & payscale before joining, and i have never complained reagrding these when i was an initial...What i do complain about is getting a letter in the mail saying "Take it or leave it". Now i know we all love our jobs in AKL, and this is why alot of us stayed! What job will you see the world and have a great time whilst doing it?

I try to live life on the bright side, so if im coming across abruptly, i apologise. With life comes the good and the bad, but when you are constantly burned by a company you give your time and alot of effort to, you can sometimes lose track.

Leane7,
I apologise for my personal attacks at you. I have been reading this site for sometime, and some of the posts you posted were incorrect.I apologise once again, and no i have no idea whom you are within AKL, but im sure i will fly with you.

All the best and stay safe all