PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2006, 22:06
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Walter,
I ask you once again, and will continue till you respond, which I know you wont cos you cant

Walter,

I would like you to read this post a couple of times before responding.

Can you please offer me a rational and reasonable explanation as to how the equipment you suggest was fitted to this aircraft without anyone apart from the crew on the day knowing about it?

Can you please explain how not a single person from the ground crew detachment, despite them having to service, preflight and complete all the documentation for the aircraft, knew anything what so ever about this supposed modification? I will bet my right arm that if ANY of the groundcrew had kown of this it WOULD have come out by now

Can you please explain how not a single member of the Chinook aircrew, at any level appear to know anything of this trial, and if they did why it has not come to light to date?

If what you suggest actually took place and bearing in mind the weeks, possibly months to get this clandestine project into place can you please explain why none of the family, close friends or colleagues of the crew knew anything, not even the tiniest hint of this secret trial you allude to.

Bearing in mind the extremely high level of security in force at the time can you further explain just how the installers of this equipment got onto Aldergrove without anyones knowledge, gained access to the aircraft without anyones kowledge and subsequently briefed the crew, again without anyones knowledge. How not a single person in the supervision chain knew of it and there was nothing in the auth sheets, outbrief or F700 to reflect it's taking place

I could go on asking questions you will never ever be able to answer convincingly so I will stop there with the promise that should you provide conclusive evidence to myself and others on this thread that explains all my queries I will never post again doubting the veracity of your claim.

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced