PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Days off
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2006, 21:34
Big Bald One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Vorsicht
You are right on the money. That's what most people seem to fail to understand. EK is no different to anywhere else. Except that you are living in an undeveloped country where you have few rights and 45 degrees for 4 months. That maybe an improvement for some but its not for most.

See things as they really are, not how you wish them to be.
Am I missing something or are guys really having "guns put to their heads" and forced to sign a contract and emigrate..OR.. do they go cos it is no worse than anywhere else, in fact can be a whole lot better.

One thing I do know is 45 degs is bloody hot but it's a dry heat .

Kidding.

12 minus 4 equals..... 8 months of pretty nice wx against 2 weeks ok stuff in the UK and 50 weeks of .

I know that in a factual sense the grass is greener elsewhere but green grass don't fill up your car or pay the kids fees. The latest from the office of national stats in the UK says that since TB and his gang got into power every family is paying £8,000 a year more in tax. So in real terms my salary has gone down without the variances of exchange rates just some er stealing it.

Got to go and have drink now every time I think about TB I just want to get drunk!

BBO