PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Were you crew on BA 064 (B777) NBO-LHR, dep Wed 14th June arr 15th approx 0700L
Old 19th Jun 2006, 15:24
galanjal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by L337
Who jeered at at the Club Passengers? The crew or other passengers! Sounds a little far fetched either way.

I go to NBO every other month or so. Never ever had a slot out of NBO. Ever, not never. But if your friend said so, then it must be true.

How does the non aviation person know what the fuel state was, and how was he/ she able to get into the flight deck and look in the FMC and see they were cruising at Long Range Cruise speed. Never mind the assumption thet LRC is slower than "normal".

Please send a letter to the BAA. LHR needs more runways.

Please send a letter to the BAA. LHR needs more stands.

Please send a letter to the BAA. LHR needs terminal 5 now.

Impossible to know without asking the Captain of the day.

No. Normally worse.

Not long I suspect.

Sure looks like another pop at BA to me
ha ha! superb reply! and so true, LHR is the worst airport! you slog your guts out to make your pax happy during the flight, then land at LHR and wait 20mns to cross the runway! then you wait 20mns for a stand! then you get a remote stand and wait 10mns for someone to switch on the guidance system! then you wait 20mns for steps and buses! and god help you if you've requested the high lift!!!!!