PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 2
Thread: MANCHESTER - 2
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2006, 20:50
crewboi83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding Jet2s flight fromMAN....
First of all, its not only the MJV ALC and AGPs that are full.
Nearly every flight i check in for is full these days. in the last few weeks ive done FCO BUD AMS AGP ALC PMI to name a few and i can assure u the pax figure is NEVER below about 120
The first 757 flights started this week and thy look busy. The ALC and PMI te other day both went out with 228 which is full.
Regarding new routes and listening to crew... i wouldnt believe it. At jet2 even the crew dont find out till everyone else, they only way we find out about new routes is to keep updated on Jet2
We have heard rumours of 767s JFK SFB BOS and many many more so untill it happens and ur on the flight I wouldnt believe it. That applies to everything in aviation and not just Jet2 this the one of the worst industries for gossip and the rumour network.
I can see expansion at MAN. Leeds is a well established base and they continue to grow; Jet2 are always on the look out and im sure new routes will come along soon.

Also with the 757s in MAN for the winter the AGP might be operated by a 757 so daily is not needed, so techincally not a decrease in capacity.

Last edited by crewboi83; 8th Jun 2006 at 19:50.