PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Training College, Waterford, Ireland
Old 3rd May 2006, 15:37
CaptainKC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cost of training

Wow! a very interesting thread indeed. I have had the expierence of wasted money on poor training and comparitively the expierence of excellent training for a little more cost which was worth every cent to gain my ppl. Anyone who is attempting to persue a flying career will be of good intellegence and this thread has highlighted the equal importance of taking as much effort to research your chosen FTO for your hard borrowed money. I decided to check out the PTC for myself in person last week and flew into Waterford. I was very impressed with the set up and everything was given to me cost wise for the CPL and ME/IR with the added 'these are minimum requirements' and each student will differ depending on the effort and ability of the individual. I got the feel of a very professional outfit who are striving for excellence. They have a very good rep for passing flight tests! I also looked at the ATPL ground school notes from Naples for €2,500 so here is my appeal for some advice from some of you expierenced aviators.......

Your off-topic request for information has been deleted. Please use an appropriate thread for information about other schools. Scroggs.