PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Training College, Waterford, Ireland
Old 2nd May 2006, 14:23
Pigsfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CEO vs Accounts

In reply to the person who refers to himself as Mike Edgeworth. If you are the CEO perhaps you should have a look at what your accounts Dept is up to, or not up to as the case may be. My info is derived from the inspection of accounts of two students at PTC and conversation with a third.

1. If your groundschool rate is 30 Euro per hour why are you charging your students 40 per hour, also why did you put up a notice in the school late march increasing the price from 20 to 40 Euro per hour. Do you actually know what is going on at your school?????? Aslo I notice that the charges have now, in the last couple of hours from 20 to 40 on the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. If you do not charge for pre flight briefings, why do charges groundschool for the pre flight brief appear on students accounts and removed from their Balance?

If you are the real Mike Edgeworth, as I feel you are, perhaps you should take a look at some students accounts, be it instructors that are submitting time cards for groundschool, or an over zealous accounts clerk, someone is letting you down.

Enough said on the matter now anyway.