PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My beautiful Weber!
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2006, 00:04
Father Jack Hackett

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Many thanks for the most entertaining thread I've seen here for a long time - good to see we're finally addressing the important matters in life. Keep it real!

Firstly - gas. Yes it cooks stuff very efficiently but so what; so does my kitchen cooker. Gas is definitely gay!

The Weber is probably the most robust down-route steal I've ever spent rates on (remember those ). Although yes, the legs do sometimes fall off.

Anyway, top tip: Next time you fire up the bad boy, when you're finished, throw on a load of wood chips and put the grill back on. It burns all the crap off and you stand a good chance of not getting a nasty case of bottulism next time. Saves a lot in Brillo pads. And I don't want to go through a court case like that again.....

Gentlemen, welcome to Barbecue club.

The first rule of Barbecue club is you do not talk about barbecue club.

The first rule of Barbecue club is you DO NOT talk about barbecue club.

3rd rule of Barbecue club: If someone barfs, yacks or pukes up - it's obviously a dirty pint and nothing to do with food preparation.

4th rule: Only two Webers to a Barbecue.

5th rule: Only one Barbecue at a time fellas.

6th rule: No shirts (unless they're hawaiian) and no shoes (there's enough leather being prepared on the barbecue).

7th rule: Barbecues will go on as long as they have to.

And the 8th and final rule: if this is your first night at barbecue club - you gotta barbecue!