PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet
Thread: EasyJet
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2006, 11:19
brian_dromey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rubik101
I knock your stupid opinion simply because of the stupid statement you made regarding the fact that the crews are poorly trained. Either apologise and admit you are wrong on this point or stop writing about someting you quite evidently know nothing about.
Why do I rise to this bait yet again? Help!!!!
OK, for the final time, I never knocked the safety aspect of U2s' training. Indeed quite the opposite in fact.
I personally dont like the way the crews interact with passengers, its forced and tacky. some crew are fantastic, while others are dour, and sour.(bad day maybe), so why bother to pretend that to some crew members SLF is anything more than a pain? Many airlines dont, and get away with it.

Im not going to pretend that easyJet is the best airline in the world, or my favourite, so theres really no need to say my opinions are stupid, they are every bit as valid as anyone elses'. easyJet has a ten year, unblemished safety record, and clearly a lot of people love where they work/love to fly with easyJet, maybe Im wrong, looking at 'Airline' last night I began to have a change of heart, I think Im gonna have to give the big orange bus a try soon...hey! I hope Im wrong about easyJet service, I really do.