PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet
Thread: EasyJet
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2006, 14:26
bmibaby.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have never been disappointed with any easyJet flight that I've taken out of EMA or LTN. Whilst the 737 Classics may not be the spring chickens they once were, the A319s & B73Gs I flew on were certainly not tatty, and the crews have always ensured that the cabins were tidy. Uniforms are perfectly well suited to the type of work that EasyJet crews do, they're informal but still smart. I hope the new uniforms will not be a standard suit, when Southwest tried this it was a huge flop because crews couldn't be as informal with the pax, as well as them being less successful at turning their planes in 20 minutes.

easyJet do far more to please the passenger than Ryanair. I've never been delayed, had a bag gone missing or found fault with rude staff on any flight I've taken with easyJet. I'm not saying these things never happen, but I would put them as one of the best airlines in Europe for customer satisfaction especially considering the fares they charge.

Just one thing - PLEASE get rid of open seating. It's the only thing I think that lets EZY down!