PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jazeera Airways
Thread: Jazeera Airways
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2006, 13:44
MAXMEDLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AND since there are no details from MAX about salary-increasement, it looks like there is not any
Ok pal,

You do keep insisting on knowing the salary increment, it’s of no use to you now, or are you having second thoughts? its quite childish to think I am only pulling your leg, after all a salary increment is not some thing you can imagine, and unlike you, I don’t have the nerve of making facts up and posting them on a public forum,

Just as an example, it is nice, that you say something about a car - if this matter belongs to the company, could you tell me, why nobody asked me from the company for it?
It is quite bold of you on the other hand to confess on a public forum that you did actually conceal the car the company gave you, so the lesson your teaching us is that as long as people don’t miss there stuff, its okay to assume they don’t require it? Talk about decency

I guess, they do not like to face the problem of paying me for the last month and to pay a 3months notice
I think you have an issue of reading and understanding contract phraseology, it is clearly stated in your contract that “IF YOUR EMPLOYMENT SHOULD BE TERMINATED BY THE COMPANY FOR ANY REASON OTHER THEN UNWILLFULL CONDUCT, YOU WIIL RECEIVE THREE MONTHS NOTICE”, and I reckon taking an aircraft hostage in an offshore destination can be regarded as unwillfull conduct, not to mention a crime, regardless of the fine details you assume I don’t have.

By the way, which fact did you mention for those people being with JZR at the beginning? Meanwhile only 6 of 20 PILOTS are with JZR - what is YOUR STATEMENT about the fact that only 6 remained?
Mean while, both of us know that JZR is very selective in its pilot standards, only a handful made it through the sim check, you were one of them, so the fact that we are only a few is in your favor, the fact that you left is in our favor.

Credibility is a big part of a pilot’s character, in my point of view, you have no such asset, as for the people reading this thread, I cannot decide for them, these are the facts I am certain of, I have nothing to hide.

MAX