PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 30th Mar 2006, 12:35
solo si

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scroggs,
Thanks for your thread regarding Ryanair and their quite unbelievable terms and conditions. Where is all this going in terms of career progression and stability for new Pilots? I will praise any successful business for providing a good service to it's staff and customers, however, are people so desperate to work and sell their soul to MOL, just to sit in the RHS of an aeroplane? I live and work at STN and it's an expensive part of the country to live in, even on a half decent salary. How do these guys manage to put food on the table and live...it baffles me?
We have all made big sacrifices to get ourselves into an employable position, however, when does it all stop and life begin, when you join a company like FR?
I don't always agree with you Scroggs, but you have my 100% backing with your comments. I just wish a European law would put an end to these contracts, and pay and treat people properly.
The whole industry is completely money and profit orientated and the staff come a bad second to ' the bottom line'. I'm sorry to say!