PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My SIA Interview Experience (v long)
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2006, 14:23
cruisercruiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SIA 2nd round reject

Originally Posted by Knightwhosays_NI

Please Note: Generally, if one is rejected after the 2nd interview and tea party, SIA will not consider your application again. However, there ARE exceptions. There are people who were rejected after the tea party, applied again, got accepted and are currently training! So don't give up!

Hi Knightwhosays,

Great to hear from you especially about the things in the qoutes above.

I am a 2nd round reject and here is a post I submitted recently somewhere else in pprune.

"I was also a SQ final interview reject. I was told that I will never ever be considered again. But something happened puzzled me. I applied 2 years after my final interview failure and was called down for the first interview about 7 months back. The captain who interviewed me said something like "since you've demonstrated that you're really keen, we'll consider your application" I got a rejection letter 3 days later saying "we've gone through your application in detail and regret to inform you that you are unsuccessful in your application..."

Wierd things going on. Any comments??

Well, I didn't pin much hope on SIA after my final round failure thats why i'm looking elsewhere for alternatives.

cheers "

I personnaly believed that my interview after my 2nd round reject was a screw up on SIA side. I think the interviewer was just paying lips service when he said they'll consider my application. However you might have renewed my hopes with SIA. Could you please describe some examples you know who had failed the final rounds and went through at a later stage? How did they do it? If you have contact to these people, would you please help me out?

Cheers,

cruiser