PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2006, 05:32
JetScar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink YES!!! the crew say.. NO NO NO!!!!

Beachwave, you sound despondent. You shock me with your earlier comments:
"well i really don't see why we waited this long for this EBA. It seems the same to me thou this comment could get peoples back up"

Have u read and compared BOTH EBA's??? This proposed EBA took so much from us and gave nothing back in return!
Might be a good idea to take this opportunity to take your future into your hands and discuss the significant impact this proposed EBA would have had on your life with those of us who value our worth!

If you don't understand the 'all take and no give' concept proposed and REJECTED by a majority of us, start asking your fellow crew who care enough to make a stand! NOW more than ever we need to UNITE and demand a FAIR EBA!!! We work so hard for this company and contribute significantly to the mass profits the QF group rake in!

Take a look at how screwed the pilots were with their negotions! If they had united and stood their grounds many now realise they would have had incredible power to negotiate something remotely fair compared to the disgraceful conditions they now have locked in place! The power of evil Irishmen scare tactics had them blufffed! Lets learn from this!!

JQ crew be STRONG and HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH!!!!