PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 01:55
JQchick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JetScar, no need to be nasty now, I didnt really have anything to say as the others voiced all of my concerns pretty much straight off the bat (and also I believe that perhaps all but about 4 people didnt have much to say at all so I wasnt the only MUTE person there, perhaps that means were all gutless eh?) and I didnt feel the need to ask repetative questions. If you read back in the thread I asked 'Surely the union lawyers will be able to shed some light on what the Work Choices laws mean for us'. That is the question I was there to have answered, and I believe it was asked by another person very early on.

I read the EBA, I understood what it said, I was there for my own reasons, to hear what the union had to say, to see what others were concerned about, not everyone was there for the same reason as you. Im not sure why you are attacking me, I was merely letting other know what to expect, that perhaps the large group you expected wont turn up, perhaps the company will be not so nice, perhaps the union will tell you things you dont want to hear. Thats it.