PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2006, 07:20
OnTimeArrival

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
???

I imagine most contributors are JQ FA's who want to make a difference, not sweep things under the carpet or play devils advocate. This forum is to make a difference, exchange constructive ideas. I have never bagged any reps - they are to be applauded - my point was that many will resign and we need leadership. We also need clear, black and white facts, not grey, fear driven "we are stupid customer service driven , kind people who will be bullied into not thinking for ourselves". There are people who will put their hand up.

Why does industrial action keep coming up?? Anyone talked to the engineers lately?? Work to rule is what we should be doing now - where does it state to do 'hot turnoarounds' , emptying bins etc, etc.. .....??? Fair is Fair.

I have spoken to FAAA about Workchoices - Workchoices say one thing, FAAA say another - THERE IS NO 20TH MARCH DEADLINE.......
More to the point - what EXPERIENCE does the TWU have in dealing with Flight Attendants? I've got the answer - NONE! They tried it once with a rebel group of FA's at another airline years ago and it all ended in tears. Reason - they just didn't appreciate the specific needs of our workgroup
Which airline???

OK - How can we make an informed choice? How can we become more united? Positive input - any suggestions?