PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporean self-sponsored CPL holders - where are you?
Old 4th Mar 2006, 06:12
AiRBuS_380

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Massey University

hi there, to give u guys some information on my career path as a private student for a personnel avaition course in new zealand.

join SIA 4 years ago when i was 25yrs old. been offered straight for leajet course then for my boeing conversion.i am those lucky ones which make it through the interview.i entered the industry with a degree in aivation(ATPL) and a degree in aviaiton management.i risk my whole life to this industry.gave up NUS or NTU admisioons.

i got a few friends who got chopped at certain stage. thus it really depends on how u see it. as for the world... with a ICAO reconigsed ATPL u can find manay career paths with other airlines. thus if u have the passion to fly be prepare to give up ur time in SIN for a while inorder to get your FO with other airlines.my frd who got chopped now flys with CX and even we hold the same rank his pay was so much better then mine but he uses his time in SIN to exchange for monitory assets...

have fun with flying.

seek other options if u really want to fly there are a certain number of airlines which i can tell u openly that offers to pple with cpl or atpl.
pm me and we will discuess more...

giving out everything to go to aviaiton...its my dream and it is yours too.