PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Philippine ATO memorandum circular 01-06
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2006, 18:25
batuta23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
daghan thank you kaayo cessna1052

oh my Godzilla! you hit it right on the centerline!this is the kind of crab mentality we should be famous for!!!gone is the thinking of pulling your fellow crabs down to suffer the same fates.your kind of hatakan will be good for those who wanna leave and those who are unable to(ie.age,physical probs).the ones left behind can at least attain better job benefits in the future - hopefully near.yes,please paint us a picture of how it is working abroad.

Originally Posted by Cessna1052
r2d2palrebel,
anyway this forum I would say is very helpful to inform our colleagues back home of all the essential information they would need to join into our present companies. i know a lot are interested, about many things such as, working conditions, cockpit environment(if flying as an FO), salaries, leaves, how often do we go home, do we get bored?, hows the place look like, the treatment against Asians, etc. other questions one might think of.
Lets invite other Reps from Asiana, Air Dec, AirLanka, and others so that they share their own experience as well, and I think the most important of all for our friends back home are the TIPS and REVIEWERS they will need to pass the interview. Okay Klasmeyt?!