PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foreign Talent?
Thread: Foreign Talent?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2006, 04:21
Vibes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

Well,gd qns Blapto.Actually I did try out for the RSAF only to be rejected along the process.This was partly due to the fact that I am of a minority race and down here,its kinda hard for a minority to serve in the armed forces as an officer.This is especially true for the air force and the navy.That's why I'm asking around as to whether other countries are willing to accept foreigners into their ranks.Frankly speaking,I don't see why I can't make it cause educationally,I have the upper hand (Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering) and I'm physically fit.I even did flew with the youth flying club while I was studying in polytechnic.I sincerely hope you guys can fill me in on this cause I'm really interested in joining the military as a pilot be it flying fighters,transport or even choppers for that matter,I'll take it.However,the last resort,as per mentioned in my other post,was to join the airlines but I'll try to avoid this path as much as possible.I really appreciate whatever advice you guys could give me

Best Regards,
Vibes