PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2006, 05:12
el dorado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On the contary, I have made it very well, thank you. And I wasn't having a dig at any correspendent whatsoever, just stating a view. Too many think that all comments that don't agree with the general view are from "bitter, twisted" individuals. You're wrong.
And when I say that I've met pilots I mean that I have also seen them operate. Do you think I'm going to comment on their flying abilities if I haven't seen them in action? Give me some credit.
I'm not saying that any of you are bad pilots, just that some who go through approved schemes think that they are better all-round pilots because they do so. What people learn is down to them and how much they go into the background knowledge. And how much real life practice they get. You can have the best theory training in the world but if you don't put it to use it doesn't help, does it?
So, with all due respect, maybe some of you need to get of your high horses and take a few hints from people who have been doing it for a while longer. Just a thought, it's up to you.