PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2006, 11:58
Air_Jamaica

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dreadlock dilema!

Hey peeps!! So who of you is accompanying me on the stage 2 assesment day on Feb 24th?

I've read throught the thread and got loads info so thanx to everyone who posted it! What goes around comes around!!!

I've Got a dilema that maybe you all can help me with. At the mo Im sporting a very fashionable 'Dreadlock Rasta' hairstyle! How do u think the ol' chaps at CTC will like that??

So Im deliberating...Do I cut my hair and conform to the system? Conform to the stereotypical image of how airline pilots should look?

Or do I break the mould, set a new precedent. Make the statement that a pilot should not be chosen by the length of his locks, or the shine of his shampoo, but from his ability in the cockpit!! Cause you see, I have a dream. A dream that one day pilots of all hairstyles: Long, short, curtains, bald head, Mohican and corn-roll, will fly the most prestigeous planes the airlines have to offer!

I tell you what, lets make it interesting! The response from this post will decide my hairstyle on Feb 24th. Enough yes' and i'll keep the dreads, too many no's and they're gone!