PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trimble/FreeFlight 2101 GPS
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2002, 11:19
400 Hertz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The 2101 Approach Plus is a DZUS-mount flight management and navigation system for commercial and corporate aircraft operators. The system meets FAA TSO C-129 (A1) and European Basic Area Navigation (B-RNAV) certifications. The unit incorporates an ultra-high contrast display for maximum sunlight readability and continuously checks accuracy using Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM) and predicts RAIM conditions for approach. The Trimble 2101 Approach Plus can store up to 40 flight plans with 40 waypoints each, showing nearest airport, displaying minimum safe altitudes as well as many other features. The receiver incorporates Jeppesen's NavData card including airports, approaches, SIDS, STARS, VORs, NDBs, airspace boundaries and MEAs. The unit interfaces with CDI, flags and external annunciators and altitude inputs. When integrated to an optional air data computer, the receiver displays true air speed, density and press altitudes, calculates and displays winds aloft and applies current wind to ETE and ETA calculations.. . . .The 2101 I/O Plus is a DZUS-mount system for the corporate, helicopter and regional commuter aircraft operators and is certified to TSO C-129 (A1) and B-RNAV. The 2101 I/O is also certified for primary and remote oceanic navigation. In addition to all the features of the 2101 Approach Plus, the 2101 I/O Approach Plus interfaces to many other flight instruments to maximize the flexibility of the system, all within a single unit.

Is that enough?