PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei
Thread: Royal Brunei
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2005, 01:11
BANANASBANANAS

Received 116 Likes on 57 Posts
All a bit disappointing really

Where to start?

Well, TA, You have one thing right. I dont have time for a willy waving contest with BWM or anyone else. I thought people knew me well enough by now to know that if I have something to say I say it to their face or through a properly addressed and signed letter - please refer to my last post. I have warmed the seats of every office in flight ops giving my views on various matters over the past few years and couldn't add anything on Pprune to what I have already said face to face to the individuals concerned.

My views are well enough known within RBA to make anonymous postings from me on Pprune a pointless exercise and I will not be responding to any more "willy waving" jibes.

MetroMan: RBA's 767 Fleet is getting older and the airframes are carrying more snags. It would also be fair to say that we don't enjoy the same high levels of experience that were here when I joined in '96. That said, if the operation wasn't safe neither I nor any other self respecting crew member would get airborne and I am happy to be booked as pax on BI421 BWN/SIN 25/07/05.

Last edited by BANANASBANANAS; 14th Jul 2005 at 01:43.