PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My MAS Cadet Pilot application experience.
Old 7th Jun 2005, 08:03
flightleader

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Deo,

In one post you are annoyed with the staff. In another you said you are not complaining. What are you trying to tell us? Can't make up your mind or changed after reading my comments? I've never implied that you are 18,some people never grow up even they are in their 50s.

My message to you is:- Don't complain about your future company( its staff in this case) before you step inside.Earn respect from someone rather than expect it.

Since you can't take a little cream pie in the face, there will be no more comment on you, as you wish.

Hectar,

I came from the best class of the best private school in the state. My values are none of your concern. However, bitching about one's future employer ( or its staff) is most inappropriate. Wouldn't you agree? If Deo has shown a little sincere gratitude like ToPoChi ( in another topic), he would have got all the support from everyone.
Since you are so 'supportive', why don't you give him some pointers?

I've no intention to put you down in any means but you are the one who started it by equating me to the HR staff. For the benefit of all who read this forum, we should stop this here. Shall we?