PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAS Floodgates Open(Merged).
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2005, 09:25
freightdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you

Thank you all for your comments and inputs on this difficult subject

I hope I have made myself clear enough that I genuinely feel for what is going on at MAS presently as so many of you have pionted out.

As far as my decision to go or not to go, I still have ways to go before they offer me anything (sim ride, 2nd interview etc) so in the mean time I will have to do some soul searching and hopefuly something else will turn up (with less headache).

I have been trough what is going on at MAS a few years back, so I know what you guys are talking about. In my case only a few stayed on with the cause and ended up without a job, it's hard to confince your fellow drivers that management can't replace all of us at once...

Reality: I am going to be without a job again soon and would like to get settled somewhere, I am beating the driver's statistic, I actually have a very supportive loving family who I would still like to support on my driver's pay and lived happily ever after.....blah blah...

but that's my story...again thanks for all your sincere responds and anytime you're in WIII area give me a shout first round on me....