PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAS Floodgates Open(Merged).
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2005, 16:49
Brianigham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi frieghtdriver.

As long as you stay out for the time being you will be respected as a fellow pilot. Come over now and you will no longer be one of us. You will not be given the courtesy of a fellow pilot. Thats the facts bro. Stay out . Then when we get this situation rectified I am sure we will invite you in with open arms. The pilot shortage is not going to go away soon. Its the mismanagement that we are trying to highlight now and the general terms of our career. Most other airline Pilots should get it! . Those few guys who have got in despite knowing the situation are traitors as far as I am concerned. They are going to be very lonely, and I dont wish them well at all. ( Cant believe I just said that .but hey!) Stay out for now bro and that would be the sentiments of nearly all of us. Come in when things have calmed down and you will see that the pilots in MAS, Malay or not will not even notice you are an expat.

Hope that gives you an idea how those ten or so guys have already started screwing things for us. And it not the money bro. We are used to being payed less. We are used to being screwed by management, but this time they have really pushed us too far with too many lies to the BOD. Too many things in the MOU not being honoured, Too many terms and conditions modified to screw us.

Last edited by Brianigham; 18th May 2005 at 17:09.