PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2005, 11:55
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captain Starlight
As you have knowledge that they were aquired from a disgruntled employee, that cancels the supposition.
no to be fair to CASA I did not say it was from a former disgruntled CASA employee but from somone from another agency.

That they live or lived in the same town and may well share the same "views and exchange information" is for someone else to determine.

As that wonderful character Francis Urquhart played by Ian Richardson in that classic series "The House of Cards" trilogy, says's "you may well say that, but I couldn't possibly comment." = true.

Richardson said he modelled the character on Shakespeares' Richard III.

If you haven't seen it get it out on video it demonstrates evil incarnate being practised in plain sight. I'm sure you will recognise many of the characters.

Having said that B1 and B2 need our continued support they have a difficult job are determined to to do it they just need people to give them the evidence or where to find it.

I'd be surprised if there would be fireworks as a result, that is not the way it works, but their will be action, without bringing the house down around their ears. Walk softly and carry a big stick.

They have the full support of the Minister.