PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LHR Base (merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2005, 12:02
jettlager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning galley guru,

it is morning in the UK isn't it?

SYD and Thai crew have always got on and if you ARE SYD base you would know so.
The LHR base has however given cause for the Thais to see us in a different light.
All that have flown with them since the LHR start up say so.
Lets be clear. What is happening with you and your lot Ex LHR is the cause for this new found respect.

Underperformers, granted are in all bases however they are traditionally the [rare] exeption and not it seems as is the case in LHR, the norm.

If there weren't SERIOUS problems in your part of the world with the operation then why is it that "sherpas" are rumoured to be [at great expense] on the way?
Tell us it isn't happening will you please so that we can all sleep at night without worry.
I'm a shareholder after all.

As for gossip and rumour...................?
A mate who took over the 2 EX BKK the other day knew the inbound LHR based EX LONGHAUL CSM.
He said 4 words as he walked off the A/C shaking his head..............."this crew is f*cked".

I'm impressed with the spin you have put on the deal offered to the contract crew. It could [did?] have come straight out of QCC.

The fact of the matter is that the LHR base has no shortage of people in it who's only reason for being there is the promise of what should be in this country [and until recently was] a given.
A FULL TIME JOB.
The vast majority of these people after all were external applicants and had NO jobs to return to.

Lets be clear here.
The LHR base was set up for one reason only.
As a tool to transfer money from the pockets of cabin crew into those of senior executives via their performanced based pay.

In doing so sadly it seems our reputation as a quality airline is going to be the first and most serious casualty.

Who at the executive level is going to be held responsible for this FCUK up?
No one. They are too busy counting the zeros in their pay packets. They'll have long gone, leaving the airline a shell.

Jettlager

P.S. I couldnt give a rats about your conditions and where the hell is qtee??