PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - want my money back
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2005, 13:10
spaceman1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ah ah!
FI getting jobs?, under what condition? buying a type at astreus with no job guaranty, or pay to work with eagle jet.

Is that what you call getting a job?

I know many guys working in the HR department for an airline, most agree that if you do not secure a job after 6 months or 1 year, they will not look at you.It costs to much to train you.

I agree the best way is to become a FI, but once again, the chances to get a job with no jet time and a real flight experience (3000h, 500 hours jet)is very slim. after paying for your cpl, you have to pay for your FI ticket, then your t/r and MCC.

do not worry kids, in 1 year or so, a new system will be in place. Guys having done their license before 2005 will be screwed.
Airlines will pick up (maybe) guys with the new JAA license including more hours on multi pilot aircraft.So once again, you will have to pay a school to make a special"conversion course".

Next time you go in the CAA offie (or any JAA office), ask them how they will help you to get a job.(if you do not have to pay for that)...circa 2000 UNEMPLOYED pilots in UK, 2500 in france, 2000 in germany, 2000 in spain, 800 in portugal, 2000 in italy, etc,...
pilots needed for 2005?circa 1000 .

Kids, please, no ketchup in my burger, thanks!!!