PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 19th Mar 2005, 07:06
donpizmeov

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts
BYMONEK,
I have just flown with a fella that returned from Euroland on the jump seat with another carrier from those parts. So I think an apology is owed to few from you.
I think the fellas were pretty kind to you a while back when you were claiming to buy J class ID 90s for your kids whilst an FO. Perhaps if you have no idea what you are talking about you should be quite...you never know, you might even learn something, as you have now re jump seats.

Back to main issue at hand. The jump seat policy is just minor stuff. There is a lot more important things that must be addresed first

I see that CX and SQ are saying that they are about to announce record profits..this despite the fuel price. But I guess management would rather we keep looking at those areas where avaition is in a slump (north America with our one flight there a day) rather than look at those we compete against.

Should we hold a ballot as to the statement we will get at the end of April? My vote is for three weeks, 3%, and a message of how we are all lucky to have a job!

Don